BC 100 – Blister Cutter
One step forward to complete the automation of Hospital Pharmacy
BC 100 Description
A 200 beds hospital needs to cut about 30.000 doses per month.
Rate of manual cutting is 400 cuts per hour. Cutting time is 75 hours per month.
With automatic cutting machine (BC 100) is made at an average of 2,000 cuts per hour.
As this cutting is done simultaneously with others operations, then practically it is saved all the time of cutting.
Besides manual cutting is a repetitive effort that causes a professional lesion with possible legal claims.
- Fully automatic.
- Receives up to 100 blister packs ready to cut.
- Blister size information is previouly saved at the machine control.
- Not every blister can be cut. See following page.
- Output: up to 2,300 cuts per hour.
- All safety devices included.
- CE mark approved.
- Cut blister is loaded to a container ready to place on the following automatic equipment, AB feeder.
Configurations where the cut is possible
Materials of blisterpack are PVC or PET plus aluminium.
Other configurations and materials should be tested and approved by our Technical Department.
Know other Opuspac solutions
Unidose Process Automation and Hospital Logistics for Meds and Mats is our specialty. You will find here many options and comprehensive solutions of equipments, materials, software, information, services and other solutions to best solve the specific case that involves your institution.